PLEASE NOTE: Due to changes in my family’s childcare arrangements for 2020, I will not be taking on new clients. Thank you for your understanding.
Meredith Luce is a straight-shooting creative professional who has been generating fresh ideas and meaningful designs for businesses of all sizes since 2009.
Meredith is passionate about educating entrepreneurs and business owners to help them make practical and growth-friendly branding decisions that serve as an investment in their present and future business goals.
Please contact Meredith Luce for a free consultation to find out what Luce Ends can dream up for your project.
- Branding and logo design
- Packaging design (product labels, CDs, t-shirts, merchandise, and more)
- Document layout (brochures, flyers, reports, invitations, and more)
- Illustration (from book illustration to custom maps for events)
- Book layout and design (specializing in children’s books)
- Marketing strategies
- Stationery design (business cards, letterhead, and more)
The Luce Ends branding experience
- Meet with clients to discuss their vision for their business, why they are passionate about their products or services, and the profile of customer they intend to reach
- Discuss trends in their industry that are relevant to their branding
- Discuss and research area competitors
- Provide guidance on securing their business name and domain prior to including it in design work
- Offer constructive feedback on their desired business name or tag line if there are any red flags in word choice (as it relates to branding and connotation)
- Walk clients through the design process: setting a realistic timeline, concept development, concept selection and refinement, colour selection, brand application
- Connect clients to relevant area professionals whose services may fulfill the clients needs as they develop their brand and marketing materials
- Ensure clients are thinking ahead to future brand applications to ensure they walk away with what they need now and files that will serve them as their business grows and evolves (if applicable)
- Supply clients with a Brand Guide upon project completion to assist in brand implementation by them or a third party, encouraging brand consistency
- Supply print and web files for all completed designs and assets (e.g. logos, business cards, rack cards, flyers, brochures, web banners, web and print ads, signage, etc)